Top 10 Reasons to Choose Cottonwood
Considering Cottonwood for your next event, meeting, or retreat? Let us share the top 10 reasons to pick Cottonwood:
- Heart of Arizona Wine Country- that's right, we're not just in the heart of Arizona, but we're in the heart of Arizona wine country.
- Location- located in the heart of Arizona, and just 40 minutes from the airport in Prescott with direct flights to and from LAX and DIA, convenience is key.
- Old Town- with nearly a dozen places to sip and savor Arizona wine, Old Town is a great place to be. But, it isn't just about the wine. We've got shopping, dining, and trail access all in Old Town.
- Dead Horse Ranch State Park- it's a gem in Arizona and you can host events, or attend them while enjoying one of the most relaxing places to hike, bird watch, and even spend the night in a cozy cabin.
- Verde River- the Verde River flows through Cottonwood which is part of the Verde River Watershed. It's a big deal because the Watershed is home to the only wild and scenic rivers in Arizona.
- Verde Lynx- public transportation is easy in Cottonwood and it takes you to the best places! Ride the Lynx to Sedona and back with ease.
- Airport Services- it's easy to fly in, spend some time or even a few days, and fly away. Fly into Cottonwood and see why people are returning again and again.
- Signature Events- we've got great events featuring wine, motorcycles, chocolate, games, and more. Plan a trip around one of our events and you'll see why people feel so welcome here.
- Weather- we're situated at the based of Mingus Mountain, in the heart of the Verde Valley and Arizona, so we're known for ideal weather. Visit and see what we're bragging about.
- You are welcome here- it's just that simple. We invite you to visit and we promise to make you feel as welcome as possible.